Guests can now purchase tickets and packages to Universal Orlando’s third theme park for travel beginning June 1, 2017
ORLANDO, Fla. (November 15, 2016) – Guests can now purchase tickets or a 3-Park vacation package to experience Universal Studios Florida, Universal's Islands of Adventure and the incredible, first-of-its-kind water theme park that will be filled with unbelievable thrills and perfected relaxation – Universal’s Volcano Bay.
When Universal Orlando’s third theme park opens in early summer 2017, it will completely revolutionize the water park experience. The water theme park will feature innovative technology that will allow families to spend less time waiting in line and more time enjoying the park’s dozens of attractions – from a multi-directional wave pool with sandy beaches, to a peaceful winding river, to speeding body slides that drop from the top of the volcano into the waters below and more.
NOW ON SALE FOR TRAVEL DATES BEGINNING JUNE 1, 2017
Universal Orlando 3-Park Ticket
- 3-Park Multi-Day Ticket to Universal’s Islands of Adventure, Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Volcano Bay
- A 3-day, 2-park base ticket to Universal’s Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios Florida starts at $204.99 per adult and $194.99 per child
- To purchase this brand-new ticket option, visit UniversalOrlando.com.
Splash, Stay and Play Vacation Package – Starting at $115 per adult, per night, tax inclusive
- 4-Night Hotel Accommodations at a nearby Universal Partner Hotel
- 3-Park, 4-Day Base Ticket to Universal’s Islands of Adventure, Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Access to select live entertainment venues at Universal CityWalk
- Complimentary scheduled transportation between hotel & Universal Orlando
- Guests can upgrade their vacation package by staying at one of Universal Orlando’s on-site hotels to receive additional benefits like Early Park Admission to Universal’s Volcano Bay one hour before the park opens, and to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
- To book this vacation package and save up to
Centered around a 200-foot tall volcano, Universal’s Volcano Bay will offer a variety of experiences, from daring to serene. Guests will be transported to a tropical paradise featuring unique attractions, including the state-of-the-art Krakatau Aqua Coaster. Plus, as part of their admission, guests will receive the innovative TapuTapu wearable that allows them to access virtual lines and trigger special effects around the park all with a simple tap.
Additional offers for Volcano Bay will be revealed over time. For more information and to sign-up for updates, visit www.universalorlando.com/volcanobay, and stay tuned to the Universal Orlando Blog for more.
Universal Orlando Public Relations