When you enter Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa in Hawai‘i, you’ll notice the colorful sights of the soaring Maka‘ala lobby. You will also probably notice the fragrant smells of plumeria filling the air. However, one of my favorite things that tug at the senses are the unique sounds of beautiful Hawaiian music.
Every evening, starting at the sunset hour, you can immerse yourself in the music of Hawai‘i—from Hawaiian standards to contemporary stylings of classic island songs.
Some of Hawai‘i’s most renowned musicians perform live at Aulani Resort. Here are a few of my favorites:
- Hale and Nick share their Hawaiian language prowess through songs and a soothing brand of Hawaiian music not often heard.
- Hoku Zuttermeister, one of Hawai‘i’s premier falsetto singers, artfully performs the music of Hawai‘i with a contemporary feel.
- Teresa Bright plays traditional island songs, weaving in the sounds of jazz and blues.
- Ben Vegas and Maila Gibson are a contemporary duo who have been entertaining audiences with their sensational vocals for more than 15 years.
- Jerry Santos, accompanied by the exceptional guitar stylings of Kamuela Kimokeo, blends traditional and contemporary Hawaiian music.
Enjoy complimentary music daily at Aulani Resort, adding the perfect soundtrack to your vacation in Hawai‘i....